30 Jun 2014

THE END...THE BEGINNING...THE END...THE BEGINNING...

Everything is packed.
The suitcases wait at the door...Stephen will be here shortly to move me to my friends' home.
The garbage is in bags at the door too.
The apartment is clean ... and empty.
A young woman from the rental agency has been here to check that everything is OK.
The map of Brussels given to me by the church has been packaged and picked up by Fedex.
My barrels have been picked up by a moving company.


Hummm... I think I remember that I started my blog with a similar picture:  I was leaving my home in Repentigny to come over here to Brussels!  That was two and a half years ago.....the beginning...

Now it is the end....

But it is also the beginning!

A new apartment to make into a home
A new life to make for myself
A new adventure with God
Renewed relationships with my children, grandchildren, siblings and friends
A new car to buy
A new me

Thank-you, Abba.  It's been fun....it will be fun.

Soli Deo Gloria!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete